Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweetheart

Clara and I won't be leaving the house today, but that's no excuse for a baby to look shabby. (I, on the other hand, am in sweatpants and an big ol' maternity shirt. But I showered before 8, so that bodes well.) Here's the little sweetheart in a cute pre-Valentine's day outfit. She's already outgrowing some of her newborn outfits...we've moved on to her 3 month clothes. When I checked the tag on this one this morning (the first time I've put it on her) it said 12-something lbs. I'll have to be careful so we don't let the days slip by without trying out all of her fancy clothes!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how in so many photos of Clara she seems to be looking right at you! Very alert. And such a very sweet VD outfit. What a doll!

Beehave said...

We have been enjoying the frequent updates (though sad for their underlying reason!)
Sofia taped baby clara up by her bed for a few days. This morning baby clara moved over to her garden collage. "They are attached mom! Baby clara's in the garden!"

amber c. said...

awwwwww.

fredecker said...

I don't really think there's any appropriate usage for the phrase "VD outfit"

Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree with Will! mom