Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Looking for the Sun

We're so tired of it that we're taking matters into our own hands. Henry and I have been doing some large-scale painting. Here's our ocean:
And here's the sun:
We're planning beach picnics and beach parties to fight away these winter doldrums. More photos to come.
In the meantime....Clara marked 8 weeks of life yesterday. Here is a little gift I bought her. We love Robeez shoes! And she will not wear solely hand-me-downs. This girl has got to rock and ain't nobody holding her back!
Here she is, showing you a little of her attitude:

3 comments:

Beehave said...

You two must have been sending us a plea for some of the warm weather we are having. A little help is on the way to Henry in the mail.

W.F. Decker said...

I don't know why, but I got the distinct feeling that Clara was trying to say, "Mom! You're right there! That means food! I'm so excited! Mom! Let's eat! Mom! It's what's for dinner! Yay, Mom!"

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Sunshine on all of our shoulders! Thanks Henry. And Clara's going to rock the socks off of all them li'l whippersnappers...!