Friday, March 07, 2008

Random Images

So I guess I was remiss in getting a post up about my big brother....who is now old....but not as old as my other big brother who will be FORTY soon! Yikes. I guess this means I'm old too. Or middle-aged? Or getting there....
Here's Rob with lovely little Eleanor:
In my defense- I did get a card to him on time, and I called him before the day was over.

Here's my sweet girl in the bath.
And here's Henry and I at the beach during our pretending picnic yesterday.
A short interview on th beach:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the beach too! Very cute inderview!

Ernie Cox said...

"I like your paintings and I like potato chips and apple chips and I like your baby sister and I like her swing thing and the banana and I like your movie and um I like the beach and I like my friend Laney and I like your house" -- Sofia

Looks like a nice day at the beach.