Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Too big for her britches...

A quick post before we hit the road for a week...
Clara is getting bigger every day. At her 6 month check up yesterday she weighed in at 18#11oz. She had her first taste of non-breastmilk food yesterday.
Here she is getting ready in the big high chair:
Here she is not quite sure what is happening...
She had sweet potatoes to start with. I bough a jar because we're going out of town and I just didn't have time to whip something up.
Here she shows off her chompers.
And this is how you know the baby is too big for the bouncy seat... she is no longer content to just lie back.
I probably won't post from IC- as I have no desire to drag my laptop along.
Happy 4th to you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our little girls are getting so big! looking forward to giving that one a big squeeze.