Friday, July 24, 2009

Homeade Cheesecake!

More fun in Wisconsin today! Pete found a little tiny toad and the kids had fun poking at it.
The day started pretty windy, so Dad got his kites out. We had a nice go at it, but not a whole lot of luck.
Clara enjoyed some puddle playing.
She also did a little flower sniffing.
While the kids napped, Pete and I took Franklin out for a paddle in the canoe. He sat on my lap the whole time, which gave me a good excuse to not paddle so much...since I seemed to conk him in the shnoz every time I tried.
We went to a fish fry for dinner. Clara enjoyed the fish and the coleslaw and the fries...
Pete just wanted some of the homeade cheesecake.

2 comments:

amber c. said...

that's cheese cake to you. how was it?

amber c. said...

oh my. i read that many times and didn't even notice. dur.