Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD!

I must say....I love the Ten-Years-Ago Challenge! I wish we had more people to take it up....
Here is a photo of Henry and one of his many Valentine's. This is Ava, daughter of my co-teacher, Cari. Ava is 2 and a half and thinks Henry's name is 'Hungry'. It's fitting. They both came in to enjoy the 2nd grade Valentine's party today. I wish the 2nd-graders had been as well behaved as these two munchkins. Ava enjoyed giving Henry hugs and chasing Henry down the hall telling him to "come back!". Alas, Henry seems to enjoy keeping the ladies running after him.














Henry also enjoyed dinner tonight at Dave's (our favorite casual Italian spot) with his buddy Jonah....who was very sleepy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Henry Valentine photos! I'd love to take up the 10-year challenge. After reading Carrie's last evening I couldn't get to sleep because I was recalling what I was doing 10 years ago. I kept remembering more stuff and more details. Alas, I don't have a blog so am unsure how to take up the challenge. Maybe I'll just have to do it in my own head

amber c. said...

start a blog, joyce! it'll give me another spot to read while at work! ;)