Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Halloween

Halloween is coming and Henry is trying to make up his mind about what he would like to be.
In the meantime I have been browsing options. Here are some of the more hilarious choices out there. (For greatest impact scroll down slowly.):




Leiderhosen Boy





Bozo




Frankenstein




Rodney Doodlebop...oh, did I say hilarious? I meant frightening...





And the number one, most hilarious Halloween costume....















Humpty Dumpty! Oh my goodness. I can't get over it.

7 comments:

Carrie and Rob said...

that bozo wig with built-in eyebrows is going to give me nightmares!
and who, for the love of god (and for the benefit of those of us without toddlers at home), is rodney doodlebop? and will knowing who he is help me understand those big gloves and the guitar on his purple bellbottom overalls? or will that always be a frightening mystery?
i know that halloween is supposed to be spooky, but not in this way, i think...

-c

amber c. said...

weren't you an egg and peter bacon one halloween not so long ago? i think humpty is it! :0

Carrie and Rob said...

I vote for Rodney Doodlebop!

-r

Betsy said...

Prepare yourself:
http://www.doodlebops.com/EN-US/index.html

At least the costume isn't Moe Doodlebop.

Anonymous said...

It's Rooney Doodlebop! I only know this because I am dating a guy who, through his work, is very familiar with all things Doodlebop...

Anonymous said...

Perhaps in the spirit of your blog Henry should go out as a farmer? He could wear overalls, floppy hat, and carry his pail, shovel, and watering can.
Love the blog!
Samantha

Susan Gets Native said...

Oh, Lord! Not the Doodlebops!
My KIDS don't even like them...but we watch because it's like a car wreck. You can't look away, it's so awful.
"We're the Doodlebops, the Doodlebops, the Doodlebops, oh yeah!"