Monday, December 10, 2007

Is this thing on?

Hi. Pete here. OK - just a quick post to make sure I know how to work this blog thing once the baby comes. Not sure if they have wireless at the hospital, but I'll do my best to post updates for everyone.

Did anyone else read about Led Zeppelin playing in London last night? How amazing would that be to witness? Here's what Robert Plant looks like these days, just for reference:


Apparently he can still hit most of the notes in Good Times, Bad Times. Gotta say, that's more impressive than what I heard David Lee Roth do at the Van Halen show I went to last month. Speaking of, I guess Eddie Van Halen's pool got a bunch of mud in it. So sad. Here's a pic of that:


OK - that's all I got.

5 comments:

amber c. said...

Wow. This is a lot more current events/human interest/hair band info than I'm used to from this venue. Welcome, P!

Anonymous said...

Wowie Kazowie....Pete's a bloggin'. Good job! You may have to start your own blog to keep us up on the old guys and the reunion tours, etc. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

way to go, pete!
yes, i did hear about the zep reunion show last night on my way home thanks to the fox's "get the led out." i wonder if playing three LZ songs at 9:00pm is a national phenomenon for classic rock stations?
did anyone else see the pic of the mud pool and automatically wish they could go down that waterslide?

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

A friend of mine told me he'd heard of somebody paying 83,000€ for a ticket! Ouch.
Oh, and poor Eddie. You win some, you lose some, eh?

Pete said...

I would easily put down $200 for Zeppelin tickets...assuming they weren't nosebleed seats. Is that weird? I was pretty impressed by the clips on youtube from the show....of course, most of them are gone now due to copyright lawyers from Warner Bros.