Friday, September 14, 2007

Little Party

When the party starts at 3:30, and everyone else has been at work all day, and they have families and it's a major Jewish holiday, I guess it's not so bad when the house clears out by 6:00. We had a good time, though. Here's Henry doing a little quiet coloring amidst the chaos.
Here's a view of everyone crowding in the kitchen area. No matter how small the kitchen is, it always seems to become the center of a party! I guess I forgot to tell them I was taking the photo.
Here's a cute photo of Dan, Mary Lynn and Colleen. I think Dan's hiding his beer. It's not as if I share the blog with students!
Here's Jill, Kerri, Kristy and Cari. In the kitchen!
And here is the aftermath....all the food they left behind. Also take note of the bottles of wine and margarita mix on the counter...I can't drink this stuff y'all!
I will be taking leftover treats to the lounge on Monday. Wish all you faraway friends were here so I could call you over for a post-party to clean up the remainders!

No comments: