Friday, January 25, 2008

Cold Weather!

This one's for Marni:Henry and I broke out the play-doh yesterday. I made this little guy- then asked Henry if I should put something on his shirt. Henry said yes- an R! I put the R on and then asked Henry what the R was for. "Rob!" he said. So there you go, Rob. Looking good.
He didn't want me to take a picture of what he was doing. His play-doh focus yesterday was on the brown- mostly making and grilling burgers.
Here's an awkward shot of Clara getting some good vitamin D therapy while we played.
And here she is earlier today, in a very spiffy ensemble.
New footy outfit from Grammie, old polyester sweater from my (and probably Rob's and Will's) babyhood and her raspberry toque from Aunt Joyce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks for my daily Henry/Clara fix. It makes my day when I can see those guys!
Oh, and lookin' good Rob!