Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Coulda Been Worse

So here's the update so far...I've done some laundry (two loads- but line drying sheets takes a little more effort!) and some planting (the remaining window box got filled, the petunias are in the hanging basket, some impatiens were given a home) and watering. I did some bathroom cleaning (can't quite admit to cleaning a full bathroom since I didn't do the tub or the floor) and picked up some things in the 3rd bedroom (let's say about a dozen items). I also ran to the hardware store for some peat humus and tomato stakes. I successfully avoided the adjacent Starbucks on that trip...so I think I may stop and get myself a little something to keep me awake for my meeting at school. Oh. I also did a backyard photo session with the baby robins nesting in the bush. This is not from that session...but rather from the view out of Clara's changing area window. She attracts all the wildlife. She's a veritable Snow White, that one.Ducks on Roof

No comments: