Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To Task

Okay....I'm going to use this post to keep myself on task today. I have MANY things I need to do...all of which I'm sure will be of interest to blog readers. Okay, maybe not, but if I know I'm accountable somewhere I'm more likely to stay off the computer.
Here's a partial list:
-planting (already went to the GBN plant sale with Peter and Mary- spent only $22 Pete!- and now have peppers, tomatoes, basil, cilantro and some petunias to add to the impatiens which were already awaiting planting)
-bathroom cleaning
-3rd bedroom cleaning
-laundry
-general de-cluttering
Those are the main things to accomplish before heading to a meeting at school at 3:30. Time to figure out where those 2nd graders are headed next year!
So stay tuned. If you're lucky I'll post before and after photos of my bathrooms.

1 comment:

Pete said...

i'm wondering if you will change your clothes with each activity, as depicted in the fine illustration you found? Maybe you can add that to the task list...

Mr. flagovel