Monday, January 23, 2006

Argh

It just goes along with the general feel of the day that I typed up this whole blog entry and then somehow deleted it and so now I have to start over.
So this time I'm doing it in abbreviated fashion.
Crappy parts of the day:
-Annoying email from real estate agent saying we had another open house with no visitors (that's 3 out of 4).
-Totally unhelpful call to Northeastern to figure out my last class. Learned that summer session starts the week before Ellen's wedding. Crappy.
-Headache
-Henry screamed the whole way home from Deerfield.
-Worse headache.
-Remembered I had hidden pans in the oven.....20 minutes after preheating it for dinner. See photo of my casserole pan with (the late) plastic cover.
The good part of the day:
-Henry's sweater from Auntie Amber arrived. It's lovely. I sent her photos to post, but for those of you that don't read Amber's blog....

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm sorry the buttons don't show up. They really are a cute detail! And an impressive skill!

amber c. said...

i think henry is the cutest little man i've ever seen! and i'm not just saying that because i knit him the sweater he's wearing!