Thursday, January 12, 2006

Finally!

Thus Hustle Up The Hancock is only 6 weeks away. I had a dream last night that is was super-easy and over in about 10 minutes. That probably means that I'm fooling myself into thinking it's too easy....
The good news is that Mr. Guy finally called me (and emailed me) back today about membership at the Y. They aren't doing their no-joiners-fee thing, rather they're doing a half-off fee. Whatever. I had to go for it anyway. I checked out the child-care center. Apparenlty it's getting a face-lift, courtesy of a donation from Kraft, tomorrow. Henry seemed very comfortable there. There was one guy I REALLY didn't like..he was telling a child to stop being a "cry baby" because he was 3 years old and he wasn't hurt! But I guess that guy is a college student and won't be there anymore after tomorrow. Besides, if he is there, I don't have to leave Henry. I can turn around and walk out. It's very scary to think about leaving my kid behind with strangers...but I really don't think I'll do it that often. Tonight I went to use the eliptical (25 min. for my first time back) and it worked out really well to leave when Pete got home and come back in time to bathe the baby and put him to bed.
Speaking of bed....

1 comment:

amber c. said...

good for you!