Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy MLKJR

I don't have much to say about MLKJR day. Didn't really celebrate. I had some cheesecake while we were vacating for a showing, but I didn't really think about MLKJR while I was eating it. Pete asked how my mom feels on this day....I guess he knows she was a big fan. I said I guess she probably thinks about him more on Will's birthday, as she was in the hospital for delivery on the day he was shot. I need to ask her though, (I don't know if I ever have) if Will was born before or after the shooting.

Here's what's happening in my life.....I'm Snaggletooth again. Yesterday, while eating frozen pizza, I felt a funny thing on my little tooth. I always think I've got something stuck in my teeth, but really it was a chipped cap. This is the first tooth I had capped. It's the one that came back in all funky after I pulled the playpen over on myself when I was two days shy of my first birthday. I think this may be the first time I'll have had it re-capped! The top one I've had redone at least twice.... I was going to take a photo, but I just didn't think it would be very attractive.
Okay...The Bachelor is over. Time for bed.

No comments: