Saturday, January 21, 2006

Getting ready to move




Our current rule is that for at least one meal a day we have to use something that is already in our cabinets. You know, to start the long, slow process of emptying them out. This morning it was 3-year-old scone mix. The chocolate chips were a bonus find. The other day we used up some old noodles in a soup. Then we had a (pretty yummy) spinach palak paneer from a trip to Devon Ave. this summer with Joyce. I finally took several boxes of Betty Crocker Chicken Wonderful Meals In A Box out to my car. They're on their way to a food pantry, as soon as I can locate one. If anyone has any recipes that include both noodles and tea that would fabulous, please share. The good news is that I bought those Terra chips several weeks ago and still haven't opened them. I guess I"m not a hopeless junk-food junkie.

No comments: