Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blog, interrupted.

Henry and Grammie are napping, which leaves me free to update. Actually, I spent the first hour or so of their nap reading in the sun in my backyard...when I thought my fair skin had had enough for the morning I thought I'd come in and revert to pasty computer-white.
The 1 bag, 5 dinners challenge is going well. Night 2 was Thai-style steak salad, then mustard crusted turkey breast with roasted vegetables, and last night was mozzarella and ham panini with tomato salad. All very good. The sandwiches were a big hit with Pete. I enjoyed the do-it-yourself panini press....two baking sheets pressed together. So far they've all been very easy, fairly light meals. I will add all of them to my repertoire!
Oh dear...I hear a screaming Henry. I may have to finish the update later on...


1 comment:

amber c. said...

based on your serving portions, i think we eat about twice as much food as you two rabbits eat at dinner. recipes do look good! love cooking thai at home!