Friday, April 21, 2006

The verdict is in...




This girl makes a nasty margarita...and to some that means "way too strong!" nasty not "woah, that's good!" nasty. However, the guacamole got rave reviews. I stand by the garlic and cilantro as the key ingredients in an awesome fresh guac. The store-bought queso also stands the test of time as a tasty favorite. Several work friends stopped by and it was a very fun time! Henry and his Papa and grandparents took a trip to Costco and Steak and

Shake while we had fun party times. Pete brought home a huge amount of red meat and a giant bag of chocolate chips. He's now being the perfect husband, putting Henry down to bed while I finish off the margaritas and have a nice no-repsonsibility evening. Thanks to all of my school friends who stopped by! I love my new neighborhood, and I love the fact that I'm so close to school that such great friends can stop by freely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy...those margaritas must have been good...I think you meant Henry and his Papa and grandparents. Sounds like it was a fun time!

Betsy said...

You're right! I fixed it. Thanks.