Friday, April 28, 2006

sick

I feel sick to my stomach. I just realized I have deleted my entire graduate school folder. Tomorrow morning I take the test that is the prerequisite for my final class and I'm trying to get prepared for that. I hadn't noticed the folder was gone until now.... What probably happened: I accidentally selected the folder when I had too many blog photos on my desktop and put it in the trash, then emptied the trash some time when things were moving slowly and I was trying to improve the speed of the computer. A less likely, but possible, scenario: Henry deleted it while playing on my computer. Easier to think maybe he did it, than to get so angry with myself. Unbelievable. So many hours of work...

2 comments:

amber c. said...

sux. hope the test went well. xo

Carrie and Rob said...

i cried like a baby when i dropped my laptop last may and thought all was lost, so i can relate a bit to the sick-to-your-stomach feeling. on a happier note, congratulations on finishing your last class!

-c