Friday, April 28, 2006

Continuing...




I'm up late. Just got back from the district appreciation dinner, which went long tonight. I even skipped out on the last two retirement speeches, which I never do. I'm a young mom, and tire easily...so I have an excuse.
Here are a few photos I wanted to post earlier....Henry having his first play experience with a pla-doh-like substance. He enjoyed it and only tried to stick a piece in his mouth once...that I saw. Then he decided to experiment with his sippy cup and the pla-doh container. He enjoys any sort of experimentation that has to do with putting something in water or putting water in something. Finally, Grammie brought this ancient 'bike' toy for Henry. I'll get a close up photo soon, so that you can see where it says 'Will' and 'Rob' on it. I have pretty distinct memories of riding the thing myself, but apparently I wasn't such a vandal. After some initial hesitation (am I walking or sitting?) Henry took to it like a pro.

1 comment:

amber c. said...

love it! putting the patio to good use, i see! that last photo says "your side of the family (or, insert last name)" face to me!