Monday, April 03, 2006

Goodness!






It's been a very long few days...
I think this will be a quick post, as I'm flying solo tonight with the baby. Pete stuck around for the move and then took off for Germany tonight. He's gone until the end of the week. I think he's secretly hoping that he'll come home to an unpacked, lovely looking new house. I wish I could make that happen for him!
So, here are some photos....not the best photography, but it will give an idea for now of the life I've been living the last few days...
I'm SO delighted to see flowers coming up in my yard, here is an example of some hiacynth. There's also daffodils, spring beauties and some cute little red thing I can't identify.
There's a shot of the gigantic truck the movers used... more stories on them later, maybe.
Rob and Carrie helped to take down the horrible verticle blinds in our family room. They also took down the ugly green valances. Carrie very delicately asked what I thought of them before she gave me her candid opinion.
Franklin was afraid to cross the tile for the first few days, now he travels freely, as long as the washer or dryer are not running.
Finally, a shot of Prince Kyle's room...soon to be repainted and made up for office-ness and guests.
More stories to come as time and energy and Henry's sleeping schedule permit....

3 comments:

Carrie and Rob said...

hoorah for the new house!

i look really demonic in that photo with the blinds. maybe they were so ugly they made me crazy?!

-c

amber c. said...

yay! new house! and signs of spring in the fur north! i want more updates! it's like crack!

Carrie and Rob said...

My wife is not insane, it just appears that way...

-r