Friday, August 11, 2006

Again



Joyce is right, it's not just her computer, it's hard to see the color on the back of the shelves in those photos. It's very subtle. It may show up better in this pic. that was taken while the paint was still wet. I'm still playing around with how the things are arranged on the shelves. It will probably be something I play around with a lot, rearranging and whatnot.
Also, here's a shot of Henry showing how he can employ any cylindrical item as a drumstick. This picture was shot before he used it as a drumstick. I almost coaxed him into doing it just for the picture, but that just felt wrong. I knew he would do it on his own eventually, and when I left the room and came back there he was- drumming away with the roll of wrapping paper.
I'm trying to put up lots of new posts, because next week the blog will be out of commission. We'll be in the north woods for a week or so. No computer and probably pretty weak cell phone reception. It will be kind of nice to be out of touch for a while.

No comments: