Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Friend is Someone Who Shares

The other day I sent Amber some photos about which to blog, since she had been feeling at a loss for things to blog about. Now she has sent photos back for me. I'm not feeling overly poetic this morning, so I'll just take a straight shot at it.



A Productive Saturday:

After a healthy breakfast of eggs, whole wheat toast, and a small dish of butter...

Jeff put on his fanciest black socks and set out to find himself some new specs. "These are nice. Simple, rectangular shape, black. Yep, let's go with these."
"Honey. You can't just buy the first pair you try on!"
"Okay, Sweetie. I'll try on some others."



"Okay. I like these. Black, rectangular shape, slightly thinner rims....these are fine."
"Honey!"
"Okay..."



"Alright. Black, rectangular, thin. Wait....do these make my hair look big?"



"Yes. Here we go. Black. Rectangular. Thin frames. Slightly more distinction to the corners. I think I can really rock the folksy tunes in these specs."
"Wait, Sweetie, I think I found the perfect pair..."


"Oh, Honey, you're right! These are perfect. Just what I was looking for! I look exactly like Richard Gere in these babies!"
"Alright! This is the pair!"


Happy new glasses, Jeff!

1 comment:

amber c. said...

funny stuff! and you deduced correctly, those are the specs he got! we're going to fetch them now!