Sunday, August 13, 2006

Load Up

Here are some good photos that ought to hold you through the week while we're away from the computer. I won't type about them all, as they're mostly self-explanatory, and I really should be packing. You will note that the pictures are mostly Henry showing things off: his new shoes, his new bed, his new gesture and his new personal flotation device. You'll see the gesture in a couple of pictures. It's basically Henry's response to Pete's double thumbs up pose. Henry's version includes pointing with both arms extended and making a funny mouth-open, eyebrows-up face. I think so far I've only gotten photos of him doing it one-handed, though.
Enjoy the pics, have a great week and I should have lots of fun things to write about and share pictures of next week.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool shoes Dude! I want me some! Also...haven't I seen that Herky somewhere before? Very sweet photo of Henry on his new "big boy" bed. Have a great time up North.

W.F. Decker said...

Henry gots Cousy shoes!!! Check out Cousy at http://www.nba.com/history/players/cousy_summary.html.