Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Apologies to the Bunnies


Moss roses. Of course. Thanks Joyce. We also have them in red.
So, lately I've been thinking that our camera has been a little haywire. It's been eating through batteries like nobody's business. Then Pete sends me an email this morning that he just read the owner's manual again and it says not to use alkaline batteries, just to use the rechargables. Because it will eat through alkaline batteries like nobody's business. We hadn't been using the rechargables because they seem to be at the end of their life. Plus, I keep misplacing them. In any case, we have ordered a new camera (not because of the batteries...Pete just had a burning need) and it should be arriving today. Stay tuned for a flurry of blog activity. I spent the morning planting the redbud and the dwarf Korean Lilac, and also digging up and moving more hostas. We had a very shaggy overgrown grassy spot in the back of the yard (behind the ginkgo) which the local wildlife referred to as Bunny Haven. Sadly, for them, I turned all the soil, tossed the grass aside and relocated some hostas to that spot. Also put in a last few flowers Mom had brought....a Columbine and a couple others that I'll have to find the name of again.
Henry's napping. I should be finishing up my homework and calling Marni to firm up dinner plans. I should also be showering, as I look like a total mudball. Stay tuned for fancy new camera photos!!!

No comments: