Friday, June 09, 2006

Henry tries his hand at blogging...

It's a chilly sort of day today, so Henry and I spent our morning inside. We're hoping for a bit of a warm up and for the rain to stay away, because my 2nd grade class is supposed to be walking over to the Village Green for our end of the year celebration, and we were going to join them. My co-teacher is going to call soon and let me know the status of the trip...they may postpone for Monday. So far this morning we did a little drawing with colored pencils,

listened to some music, set up Henry's train, which hasn't been up since the condo... and then Henry snuck off to play Papa's guitar.

When he caught me with the camera he decided he wanted to try his hand at photography too. He took a couple shots of himself and of me.



I tell you...the boy has an eye for an interesting angle. He's got vision. Pair that with his style, musical talent, sense of humor and gardening skills and you've got yourself the perfect man in cute little baby form! Keep an eye on this guy...he's going to be going places. And I don't say that just because I'm his mother...

No comments: