Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Best Intentions

I had all intentions to take pictures this weekend. I specifically wanted to take pictures of people other than Henry...maybe pictures of those people holding Henry or playing with Henry, but not just Henry. Alas, I took no pictures at all. My brother, however, had his super high-powered camera out, clicking away....at Henry.
So. Here's Henry pointing out clocks...

Playing with rocks...

Dodging the Papparazzi...

Just generally being cute....

We were in ICIA for the Iowa Arts Festival and much fun was had. We look forward to going back again for the Jazz Fest...a favorite every year. Last year, at Henry's first JazzFest ever, he made the news! We're hoping for a repeat.
Now, off to bed for me. I've been up 'till midnight way too many times recently. And it's class again tomorrow, which means another late night.

1 comment:

Carrie and Rob said...

it's always a challenge to take photos of subjects other than henry when he's around. he's a photogenic little guy!
our blog has some more pics (with henry and without) of the weekend's doings. it was great to have you guys here!

-c