Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wizzo with update!

Last night Van hosted a barbeque. That's Van there, showing off his wireless thermometer to Pete's dad.

Van is Liz's boyfriend.

He hired Marshall Brodien to perform at his party. Marshall Brodien is also known as Wizzo, from the Bozo Show. Try as I might, I couldn't find a photo of Wizzo in his makeup. Here he is, however, in his real-life self. Henry is peering on in wonder.

Henry was also interested in the little skunk statuary in the yard.

Van suggested to Marshall/Wizzo that I would be a good candidate as magician's assistant. Here he is, either making my ring disappear, or making rabbits multiply in my hand, I'm not sure which.

Here he is about to pull my bra out of my shirt...at least, it appeared that way...

Again, Henry was mesmerized.

On our way out we couldn't resist getting a shot of Wizzo's car...

And a close up...

Kudos on a fun party, Van! A magical time was had by all!

Update: Wizzo! He's the one on the right.

3 comments:

Carrie and Rob said...

does van have a bozo show connection because they used to give away cadaco products during the grand prize game?
i love the idea of a magician at a barbeque. if that's not a recipe for summer fun, i don't know what is...
also love the pete and license plate pic. nice.

-c

Betsy said...

Carrie-
Maybe this will prompt Van to post a comment...
All I know is that M. Brodien endorses a magic kit made by Cadaco.
Glad you like that picture. I almost left it off!
-B

Carrie and Rob said...

Nooney, Nooney, Nooney, Nooney!

-r