Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fun Times

When she went to bed on Tuesday, Clara played one last April Fool. It's similar to the old arrow-through-the-head joke. Hilarious!
Yesterday I had to buy Clara some jeans. Aren't they hip?
Here she is in her new outfit enjoying her Owl mobile. She loves her new mobile! And pretty much anything that hangs from the ceiling.
Okay....so I couldn't resist one more thing at the store....
Sweet!
In other good news- this morning I have finally convinced Henry to tear himself away from his marble game. I was very happy to play train with him again...
The big boat carried in new animals for the zoo...
Here's the zoo keeper piloting the boat.
Stay tuned for news from gymnastics. And wish me luck....we had to change Henry to the 12:30 class, because the earlier one didn't have enough kids enrolled. 12:30 is exactly nap time. I'm not sure how it will go, and I hate to mess with nap time, but I was so excited for him to start gymnastics! I hope I can take pictures without seeming creepy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clara is too cute! Kind of cherry-themed mini-Elvis in honor of her birthdate! Did you make that mobile?!

Anonymous said...

Clara's new safety eye-wear would be a big hit at UIHC! Do they have those in my size? mom