Friday, April 04, 2008

It Was Forty Years Ago Today...

My biggest brother is having a big birthday today.
I have a lot to thank Will for....including my love of word games. I don't think Will's ever told me the definition of a word. Here's the inscription from the dictionary he gave me when I was about 13. Here are some other pictures of Will sharing the things he loves....biking, donuts, cartoons, Hawkeyes, cooking....



Happy Birthday Big Brother! I love you!

(Queeznibs. Updast. Whaddayacallit?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly similar penmanship for two siblings! Happy birthday, Will!

Carrie and Rob said...

What the hell are we eating out of those pouches?

Betsy said...

I thought it was Big League Chew- but it looks like it says "sour bites".
Hm.

fredecker said...

I have no idea what that stuff was but it doesn't really look like anyone is enjoying it that much except Betsy...

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

That is SUCH a cute picture of the three of you! Hope it was a very happy day for you and yours, Will!