Thursday, April 10, 2008

Song of Summer

Clara did indeed nap for quite a while in her swing yesterday, which allowed me to do all of the painting. When she awoke she went through several moods very quickly...



Here's the new color. It's pretty similar to "Newborn" which was the color of Henry's bedroom in the old condo. I'm very pleased with it. It gives that space a lot more personality. I might post a picture of the next options and let y'all vote for the kitchen.
Because of the fumes, I was able to convince Pete to take us out for dinner last night. We dined on the cheap, taking advantage of happy hour appetizers at The Yard House. Henry loves him some edamame.
We also had nachos and mini-burgers. So nutritious! Clara was hogging the mustard.
Henry and I played a bit of tic-tac-toe.
Clara got all worn out from her busy day of napping, so she cuddled up with her dad.
And then she dreamed about fighting the power.
Henry practiced his photography skills. In the other shots he got a whole lot of my chin, but this one is pretty good.
Then he told Pete to "make a silly face". He might eschew his engineering career and become a fashion photographer instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the cheeriness that is Song of Summer!