Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just a bunch of pictures...

Here are some everyday life photos....not that my usual blogging isn't everyday.... whatever....here are some pictures:
This is Henry at the library, playing at the train table...
And choosing books.
And Clara, soaking in the ambiance.
Here's Henry eating lunch.
He was enjoying apple donuts.
Franklin thought the laundry basket was his new bed.
Here are the new backyard visitors.
For some reason I thought it was funny how many utensils I used for dinner the other night. It was for a one-dish meal. I may have had a glass of wine before taking this photo.
Here's Clara in her usual dinnertime seat.
This is how my Sundays often start. I like going to the grocery on Sundays. The road is empty.
Unfortunately there's a lot of this going on.
The parking lot is also empty.
Is it sad that grocery shopping is my "me time"?
This is where I like to park. Then I don't have to run all around to return the cart. It actually matters more when I have the kids with me, which I usually don't on Sunday mornings. Whatever. This is where I like to park.
Here's my car full of groceries. 4 bags in all today. Also my coffee cup. I like to get a coffee and wander around the store with it. And my not-very-adhered-to grocery list.
When we get home it's Henry's job to hang the bags back in their spot.
And Pete likes to unpack so he can scope out what I bought. He doesn't like it when he finds out four days too late that there were chocolate covered raisins in the house. I don't usually buy so much yogurt, but it was on sale and Katie's here now.
Henry got some special cereal. He was very excited and wanted to try some immediately.
And that concludes my rambling posting of random stuff.

1 comment:

Mama Tchou-Tchou said...

Apple donuts! Love that idea. Guess what the boys are going to have for a snack this afternoon...?
And yay! for backyard visitors of the cute, feathered ilk. Gotta love that.
Gotta love your rambling posts, as well.