Monday, June 29, 2009

601

I was so wrapped up in the cuteness of the gremlins yesterday, that I didn't even realize it was my 600th blog post! Who'da thought?
Here's Queen Adorableness posing by the slide this afternoon. You may notice her scratched up knees. You can't stop that girl.
She and her brother have lots of fun on the slide together. Here Henry attempts some sort of backwards reverse slide maneuver.
And here the two of them are playing airplane with "propellers" in their mouths. Those are actually plastic "boards" and nuts and screws from Henry's tool box. Clever.
Here's a moment of quiet family time after Pete got home from work. Henry checked out another stack of skunk-related literature at the library today. Also, I've been trying to sort through and put away books. I could use another bookshelf or three. I'm sure that would solve all of my housecleaning woes.

1 comment:

Uncle Tom said...

Very darling kids. Thanks for the pics to help me keep up with them.

I'm dumfounded that the slide escaped the 70's without being incinerated by the Uncles!