Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skunk Sprayer Henry (a post by you-know-who)

This is me and a rainbow from my school. It's a project!
This is a bug and some F's. Mom took a picture of this. The end.
This is I for iguana and there's B for bike and Z for zipper and G for gate. The end.
See? I told ya! This is part of the other picture! I for iguana. B for a bike.
That thing with the big huge tail is a shark. All of it is a shark. And there's hearts for Mom that says "I love you. I love you. I love you." And a skunk is sad, so he's spraying and it stinks so bad that the shark smells it and the shark says "Peeuuu!" and it says "for Mom" at the bottom.
The end.

2 comments:

carrie said...

henry's voice saying "it's a project!" will be in my head for at least a day.
:)

Beehave said...

I like the shark's word bubble-- Sofia has been incorporating those into her "projects" too. She started a book yesterday about birds. I will post it when it is done so that you can read it Henry.