Monday, June 22, 2009

Today

Clara and I went to TJ's while Henry was at camp. She was very excited to get a balloon. Somehow she managed to wrap it around her leg so that it went with her when she walked.
Clara and Henry did some drawing together this afternoon.
Notice Clara's sweaty head.
They were peaceful together for a while. Then crayon lines became overlapped and paper got wrinkled and there were some mild arguments. No hitting today, though! So that's an improvement from yesterday.
In uncertain news...the kitty doesn't seem to be doing so well. She's been very lethargic today, even during the hour or so that we had the a/c on. I got her to eat a little bit of wet food, but then she pretty much put her head down right by the bowl and laid there for a bit. Right now she's hiding in the corner of the dining room. I'm not quite sure what to do, I guess we'll see how she's doing in the morning.

2 comments:

amber c. said...

I thot maybe Clara was freshly bathed. That's some sweat! And poor Linus, she's not feeling so well.

Beehave said...

Is it hot there? Our ac was out for 3 days and we *almost* had a mutiny. It may be hotter down here, though. We have the central ac on 24/7, despite some environmental misgivings... it is pretty unbearable without it. The repairmen were funny, though. They asked me what temp to set the system on and I say , oh 78/80 and they said, what about for the ac? They admitted to keeping theirs on 65, so now I don't feel too extravagant. On a bad day we set it to 75.