Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jessica's Wedding

I'm afraid I have a bit of a sore throat coming on...durn air conditioning!
But, before I go to bed, here are some photos from Jessica and Mike's wedding last weekend.
The bride with her dad:
Me (ponytail hair-it was hot!) with my brothers. We almost look like we color-coordinated!
Our spouses....?
The happy couple enjoying a first dance.
There was much dancing- especially by Sandy and Carrie. Please take special note of Pete's Obama Shoulders dance.
My favorite picture of the night!
And Pete and Travis at the d.j. station. I imagine Travis to be saying "Do you have anything from post-1981, you know- when I was born?!?!?"
Congratulations again to Jessica and Mike! We had a fun time and you both looked fabulous! We wish you the best!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Excellent shot of the spouses. Especially Sandy, with a wine AND a beer. Party on!